"GWire"™ Wireless ProCab from NCE
Posted on 17. February 2009
NCE Corp, a major US DCC manufacturer, is expanding its product line for large scalers by introducing the wireless "GWire"™ ProCab.
The "GWire"™ ProCab is similar to the AirWire™ wireless cab introduced by CVP Products several years ago. The "GWire"™ ProCab broadcasts wireless DCC signals to a DCC decoder inside the loco. The loco can either use a battery pack or standard DC track power.
- This is the next generation wireless G Scale throttle loaded with many more features at a comparable cost compared to the current AirWire™ products!
- Most User Friendly Format Available!
- Runs 4 locomotives or consists at one time independently by using the 4 slot recall feature!
- Operates 29 function controls!
- Operates stationary decoders without any special accessories!
- Instant Push Button Control of Locomotive Momentum!
- Large 32 Character Easy to Read LCD Display gives you Address, Speed Direction, Active Functions and More!
- Discreet Push Button Control of all the Popular Locomotive Sound and Control Functions!
- Thumb Wheel or Push Button Control of Locomotive Speed and Direction!
- Rugged Quality Ergonomic Design!
- Compatible with all QSI, Quantum, DC/DCC Sound Power Decoders and all Air-Wire™ Receivers/Decoders!
- Operates also as a DCC ProCab for all NCE DCC Systems.
Production units will be available soon. List Price $229.95.
GWire™ is a Trade Mark of QSI Solutions, Essex Junction Vermont, USA.
AirWire™ is a registered Trade Mark of CVP Products, Richardson Texas, USA.